If you’re like most people, you’ve probably received an Amazon gift card at some point. And if you’re like most people, you may be wondering if those gift cards expire.
The short answer is: no, Amazon gift cards do not expire. However, there are a few things to keep in mind about Amazon gift cards. In this blog post, we’ll explore everything you need to know about Amazon gift cards, from how to use them to what to do if your card is lost or stolen.
Do amazon gift cards expire
Yes, Amazon gift cards do expire. The expiration date is printed on the front of the card. If you try to use an expired card, you will be asked to enter a new one.
How to check the balance on an Amazon gift card
It’s easy to check the balance on your Amazon gift card! Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to Amazon.com and log in to your account.
- Hover over “Accounts & Lists” and click “Your Account”.
- Under the “Payments & Gift Cards” section, click “Gift Cards”.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN to see your balance.
What to do if you have an expired Amazon gift card
If you have an expired Amazon gift card, there are a few things you can do. You can contact Amazon customer service and they may be able to help you renew your card or issue you a new one. You can also try using the card at an Amazon kiosk. If all else fails, you can try selling your card to a third-party site.
How to use an Amazon gift card
If you’ve been lucky enough to receive an Amazon gift card, you may be wondering how to use it. Here’s a quick guide:
- Go to Amazon.com and sign in to your account.
- Hover over the Accounts & Lists tab and click Your Account.
- Under the Payment Methods section, click Add a payment method.
- Click Gift Cards and enter your claim code(s). You can enter multiple claim codes by separating them with commas.
- Click Apply to Your Balance. The amount of your gift card will be applied to your Amazon account balance, which you can use toward future purchases on Amazon.
Amazon refund policy for gift cards
Amazon’s refund policy for gift cards is simple: If you have a valid gift card and it hasn’t been used, you can get a refund.
If you have an Amazon gift card that has been used, you may be able to get a refund if the purchase was made within the last 30 days and you contact customer service.
No, Amazon gift cards do not expire. You can use them whenever you want, for as long as you want. So if you have an Amazon gift card that you’ve been holding onto for a while, don’t worry – it will still be valid when you’re ready to use it.